Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Get Well Card Week Two, Day Six WWDB Challenge

Hello again!  I'm back with a quick card for day six of week two of the #WWDB What We Do Best Challenge at Technique Junkies.
You can find details of the challenge on Pat's post HERE.  It's not too late.  We have two more weeks to go.  Just make your card, and envelope to match, and post it on the TJ Facebook page.
TJ Stamps Links:
Berries Panel 
Get Well Soon 

I love this stamp.  It can be used for any season, just by changing up the colors!

I stamped the Berries Panel onto bristol card.  I used Ranger Archival Ink in cobalt blue to stamp the image.  

I used Polychromos colored pencils to add shades of blue, and some white for highlights.  I stamped the Get Well Soon verse with the same cobalt blue.
I used my brush applicators to add some Faber Castell soft pastels around the image.  I felt this sort of 'grounds' it, and adds a softness to the card.

Some layering onto lavender, then onto an A2 blue card, finishes it.  

For the inside, I stamped with white pigment ink.

That's it.  Grab my code, TJ10Lynda, if you will be doing some shopping today, and save 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you'll join us in this fun challenge, maybe even win a $50 gift certificate to the TJ store!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!