Sunday, April 5, 2020

Watercolor Background With Embossed Collage Stamp

Good Sunday, my friends.  I am on the Technique Junkies blog today with a card I made using stamps from our April new stamp release.
Stamps:  Butterfly Collage With Text
              Anything Is Possible

I created a watercolor background, and embossed the Butterfly Collage stamp onto it.  Embossed the verse and added it.  Full details can be found on my blog post at the Technique Junkies blog HERE.

Inside verse is from the Modern Encouragements Set of 4.

All new release stamps are 15% off through April 8th.  Get an additional 10% by using my code, TJ10Lynda, at checkout.
Thanks for visiting.  

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Lynda. I like so many stamps in TJ's new release. Thanks for sharing your lovely card and your discount code. Stay safe--be healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!