Monday, April 27, 2020

Hugs Card With Watercolor Background

Happy Monday!  I'm popping in with a card for Day 4, Week 2, of the Technique Junkies WWDB Challenge.  
 I used distress inks to color my image.
Technique Junkies Stamp Link:
Poppies And Roses Background S813 

I stamped the Poppies And Roses Background image onto watercolor paper with distress inks, and painted it with a water brush and distress inks. 


I used some dies from my stash to cut the background, and the 'hugs.'  I layered the card.  I also colored some of the roses from the image and added them with foam tape with some metallic string.

Inside, I stamped the image lightly, and added a strip of the leftover front piece.  A soft image and some distress on the envelope finish the ensemble.  
 
I will send this to a friend who is recovering from surgery.

 
Thanks for stopping by.  As usual, if you are shopping at TJ store, use my code, TJ10Lynda, for an extra 10% off your entire purchase.  


I hope to see you in the challenge on the Technique Junkies Group on FaceBook.  You can find all the details on Pat's post HERE.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!